Wednesday 13 January 2010

Choosing images.

When looking back at my research I noticed that a mid shot or long shot is mostly used on magazine front covers, contents and double page spreads. Choosing photos was key as I wanted to ensure that my magazine looked as professional as possible and would relate to my target audience.

As my target audience was predominantly those who are still in some form of education, which was one of my reasons for my 'artist' was dressed in a uniform etc so it could relate to them. When taking my photos I made sure that they were taken in a simple but effective position.

E.g
This photo was taken in the 6th form library. Interestingly this was taken when I was 'playing around' with the camera so i could get used to it and it's functions. Straight away, after it was taken I knew that I would use this one as I like the informality of it, how my friend is simply leaning on the wall relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment